Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money

Business . Finance . forex .News economy .BANKS

HomeÇáÈæÇÈÉLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FXVAN gives 100% bonus for deposit!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mariatrader

Female Number of posts : 2
City : Saint-Petersburg
Job/hobbies : volleyball
Registration date : 2014-08-12

FXVAN  gives 100% bonus for deposit! Empty
PostSubject: FXVAN gives 100% bonus for deposit!   FXVAN  gives 100% bonus for deposit! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:41 pm

Hi traders and experts! I started to work with FXVAN company, they gave me 100% bonus on my first deposit and it was awesome! I am trading on micro account (with fixed spread) and everything is great so far! I want not to try ECN account, they have really low spread there (from 0.5 pips). Are there clients on FXVAN here, who trade on ECN account? Tell me your opinion, is spread there the same as FXVAN have on there website?
Back to top Go down
Mariatrader

Female Number of posts : 2
City : Saint-Petersburg
Job/hobbies : volleyball
Registration date : 2014-08-12

FXVAN  gives 100% bonus for deposit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FXVAN gives 100% bonus for deposit!   FXVAN  gives 100% bonus for deposit! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Hello traders! I want to tell you about my experience with FXVan company. I work with them more than a month and I am really pleased with their service! They give 50% bonus on every deposit and their MT4 platform is great - fast execution and low spreads! They made all my withdrawals inside 1 hour! So I got all my profit really fast! I recommend you FXVan, will keep on trading just with them.
Back to top Go down

FXVAN gives 100% bonus for deposit!
Page 1 of 1